Assist your student in getting ahead or catching up in his studies!
IBLossomLearn specializes in tailoring its programs to each student’s specific needs. All of our tutors come to you as highly trained professionals, and we take the time to find the best match for you. Contact us if you want your child to have tutoring that will challenge them, build their confidence, improve their study skills, and help them get better grades.
Why The Learning Arc Tutoring?
At IBLossom, our unique approach to tutoring through The Learning Arc will help your child feel confident in his or her learning. Learning is not a “one size fits all” approach: every child’s needs and abilities are unique. So, each IBLossomLearn program is made to fit the unique learning needs of each child.
Through The Learning Arc, we look at each student’s individual goals, educational needs, and learning styles, and pair our tutors with those students accordingly. Before we find the right tutor for your child, we build a strong academic and cognitive profile of his or her needs. Using those results, we find the right fit for him or her and build a program that is unique to your child’s learning needs and academic goals.
The Learning Arc: Powered by IBLossomLearn
We focus on understanding your child and providing the help and support he or she needs to be successful.
We offer our students:
- Personally-tailored lessons from exceptional tutors in a one-on-one setting.
- A comfortable environment for asking questions and learning. We pride ourselves on providing a space where students can learn at their own speed.
- A broad selection of different subject areas — from math to English to science to foreign languages, we cover it all.
- Proven methods to improve academic skills through tutoring.
- Study and organizational skills that keep students efficient inside and outside the classroom.
- Highly motivated, well educated, and friendly tutors to provide the services that students in every area of need.
- Unmatched results. Whether your child has fallen behind or is way ahead of the class, we have a program to challenge your student, build confidence, boost study skills and help deliver better grades
- Personalized learning. Every child’s learning plan is unique. We mix the best in teaching and technology to ensure your child gets just what he or she needs.
- Dynamic, articulate, and engaging tutors who understand their subjects and know how to communicate them well.
Tutors at The Learning Arc have volunteered for 2-3 weekly sessions with our students.
We partner with the absolute best and we offer our personal guarantee
Study and Collect Points
This is a loyalty program that rewards students for attending their sessions. Think of it as a special club for IBlossomLearn students—one that motivates them as they work through the IBlossomLearn program. Every IBlossomLearn Student is a member of The Learning Arc Gold Star Club
Students earn points for every complete month they attend iBlossomLearn, plus bonus points for as long as they’re enrolled. These points can be traded in for exciting rewards. And if students are enrolled in our Math and Reading/Literacy Programs, they’ll earn points in each subject area.
A Personalized Experience
Every student (and parent) will have access to a personalized Learning Arc Gold Star homepage, which shows a student’s current point tally. Students also can browse the rewards catalog on iBlossomLearn Gold Star right from their homepage
It’s all about making decisions!
There are many different kinds of awards in the iBlossomLearn Gold Star program, so there is something for every participant. There are three major categories that the rewards fall under:
Fun educational equipment, like microscopes and painting supplies, allows your learner to explore and learn about the things that interest them. Families are invited for a fun day of activities at a park in a central area close to our home site.
Have a good time with various forms of entertainment, such as games, sporting events, and more.
The Learning Arc is non-profit and is ONLY possible with the kind support of well-wishers, who volunteer their valuable time.
Donate your time to this valuable cause. We have 150 students waitlisted. Thank you!